Girgenti Landscaping, a Connecticut Hydroseeding Contractor, has been providing outstanding customized hydroseeding and landscaping service to our clients for over 15 years. With hundreds of lawns hydroseeded and many happy customers – we have earned a reputation as one of the premier Connecticut Hydroseeding Contractors in our area.
Although we are experts in all aspects of landscaping, we specialize in hydroseeding and drainage. We are not like the other Connecticut Hydroseeding Contractors, where we would rent the hydroseeding and drainage equipment to do the job. Instead, our Connecticut Hydroseeding Contractors own the top of the line machinery to make sure that our hydroseeding and landscaping projects result in nothing less than a beautiful, lush green lawn.
Why Choose Girgenti Landscaping For CT Hydroseeding?
- All work done in house: No worked subbed out so it ensures the work gets done exactly as planned.
- We own our hydroseeders: Some hydroseeding companies will try to rent out of date and not properly maintained machines, if the machine doesn’t mix or pump correctly the job will be compromised.
- No salesman or confused foremen: Chris will discuss your project with you, provide you with pricing and be on the job.
- Competitive pricing: We own one of the most advanced machines on the market allowing us to keep our production up and prices down.
- Quality materials: Our Hydroseeding contractors have been using the same high quality, premium materials for 15 plus years. Water soluble fertilizer, labeled, certified and tested seed, and a PAM tac in our mix.
- We use all wood mulch: Wood mulch provides longer seeding and soil protection while retaining more moisture.
- We provide service to all types of customers: We can do jobs as small as 250 square feet and up to 8 acres in one day.
- Service after the sale: We plant the yard but the customer has to grow it. We prep you with all aspects of follow up care and have a 4 page pamphlet for reference.
- We enjoy hydroseeding lawns: It’s not unusual to see Chris driving by your yard and checking out the newly spouted lawn.
- We are IAHP certified hydroseeding contractor. Click Here to Learn More
- Experience: Our Hydroseeding contractors have been hydroseeding lawns for over 15 years!
CONTACT US NOW!
Call For a Free Estimate!
CT Hydroseeding and Lawn Services
Connecticut Hydroseeding Contractors Proudly Serving CT For Over 15 Years
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL HYDROSEEDING
How Our Connecticut Hydroseeding and Lawn Contractors Work
You can reach Chris the owner by phone , email, text, or use the contact us box. Chris will discuss with you your project and then arrange a time to meet for a free estimate.
When it comes to working with our Connecticut Hydroseeding Contractors, Girgenti Landscaping has a zero pressure sales approach. Our Hydroseeding contractors don’t pitch sales or special one time offers to close a deal. We don’t over price the job then reduce it to make a deal. Our price is the price today, tomorrow or next week. However, if the project doesn’t fit you budget we can work with you to find more cost effective solutions. Whether it be something the customer can help with, selecting a different material or just the doing the project in phases. We will NEVER ask for a deposit or a payment for materials that haven’t been delivered or work that hasn’t been done.
If your project only requires hydroseeding we can usually provide you with a price over the phone. We can also offer budgetary pricing if you are still in the planning stage. A few things good to know before contacting Chris for seeding is the size of area, if the area is sun or shade, the slope or grade of land, and access. If you find it easier to send pictures please feel free to do so. If you are attempting to do the prep work yourself we can walk you through the process to insure it’s done correctly. If you decide half way through the job that it is more work than you like, we are more than willing to come out and complete the remaining work before seeding.